Last updated: September2019
Welcome to Olaa (the “Platform”). This Platform is provided and controlled by
Olaa Inc. (“Olaa”, “we” or “us”). We are committed to protect and respect your
What information do we collect?
We collect information when you create an account and use the Platform, such as your contact details, content you create, and your location. We also collect the information you share with us from third-party social network providers and technical and behavioural information about your use of the Platform.
Information you choose to provide
For certain activities, such as when you register, upload content to the Platform, or contact us directly, you may provide some or all of the following information:
● Registration Information, such as age, gender, facebook and phone number
● Profile information, such as name, social media account information, and profile image, your current city, hometown, language, religion.
● The user uses the camera's permissions, microphone permissions to send pictures, videos, audio messages in the app.
● Your opt-in choices and communication preferences.
Information we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information from you when you use the Platform, including your IP address, location-related data (as described below), unique device identifiers, browsing history (including content you have viewed in the Platform), Cookies (as defined below), your mobile carrier, time zone setting, and mobile or device information including the model of your device, screen resolution, operating system, app and file names and types, and platform.Users would agree on Olaa using all the digital files (including but not limiting
We collect information about your location, including location information based on your SIM card and/or IP address. With your permission, we may also collect Global Positioning System (GPS) data.
How we use your information
We use your information to fulfill and enforce our Terms of Service, to improve and administer the Platform, and to allow you to use its functionalities. We may also use your information to, among other things, show you suggestions, promote the Platform, and customize your ad experience.
● to fulfill requests for products, services, Platform functionality, support and information for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, and survey purposes and to solicit your feedback
● to customize the content you see when you use the Platform. For example, we may provide you with services based on the country settings you have chosen or show you content that is similar to content that you liked or interacted with
● to improve and develop our Platform and conduct product development
● to support the social functions of the Platform, including to permit you and other users to connect with each other through the Platform
● to help us detect abuse, fraud, and illegal activity on the Platform
● to ensure that you are old enough to use the Platform (as required by law)
● to communicate with you, including to notify you about changes in our services
● to enforce our terms, conditions, and policies
● to combine all the information we collect or receive about you for any of the foregoing purposes
● for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time, we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
How we share your information
we will not share your information
● You may be able to refuse or disable cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Because each browser is different, please consult the instructions provided by your browser. Please note that you may need to take additional steps to refuse or disable certain types of Cookies. For example, due to differences in how browsers and mobile apps function, you may need to take different steps to opt-out of cookies used for targeted advertising in a browser and to opt-out of targeted advertising for a mobile application, which you may control through your device settings or mobile app permissions. In addition, your opt-out selection is specific to the particular browser or device that you are using when you opt-out, so you may need to opt-out separately for each browser or device. If you choose to refuse, disable, or delete Cookies, some of the functionality of the Platform may no longer be available to you.
● You can switch off GPS location information functionality on your mobile device if you do not wish to share GPS information.
● If you have registered for an account you may access, review, and update certain personal information that you have provided to us by logging into your account and using available features and functionalities.
● If you want to view, modify, or delete your data, please check the personal page to edit
● If you don't want to use the location function, you can turn it off on the system settings page. After turning off location function all the product features of Olaa will not be available.
We use reasonable measures to help protect information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. You should understand that no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure.
The Platform otherwise is not directed at children under the age of 18. If we become aware that personal information has been collected on the Platform from a person under the age of 18 we will delete this information and terminate the person’s account. If you believe that we have collected information from a child under the age of 18 on the Platform, please contact us at email@example.com.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy should be addressed to:
● Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org